There is a way to increase the amount of stamina that you can use each day. You must collect special berries know as Power Berries. There are a total of 10 Power Berries in Harvest Moon (SNES). You start the game with 100 points of stamina(SP) that can be increased to 200 points of stamina, by collecting all of the Power Berries. Stamina can be replenished by eating food and using the Spa. Here is how you react at certain invertvals of Stamina in the beginning:
- 100 points (you are fine); 50 points (you start to sweat); 25 points (you start breathing harder; 0 points (you collapse)
Each Power Berry you get increases your stamina by 10 points. This is also applied to the scale shown above.
List of items that can restore your stamina and by how muchEdit
|Name of Item||Amount of SP restored|
Locations of Power BerriesEdit
- Plow your field to randomly find one.
- Plow your field to randomly find one (again). Cannot be found on the same day as the first berry.
- When an earthquake hits, go to the Goddess Pond. Chop the tree stumps around the pond and there will be a hole under one of them. Enter it and you will get one.
- Catch a fish and throw it back where you caught it (must be the first fish you've caught that day).
- Go to the forest and chop up the tree stumps to randomly find one.
- Smash the chicken statue at the crossroads. It may take several tries. The hammer upgrade isn't required.
- In the fall, you will be able to trade a chicken for one from the Peddler. Attempt to sell a chicken and the Peddler will show up instead.
- When you attend the Harvest Festival, take a fish or full moon fruit and throw into kettle.
- At the Egg Festival, you can win one.
- During Winter, go to the summit and plant a Snow Flower seed to get one from fairy.